Friday, June 3, 2011

April 2 - Outside

As we have said many times before, Jonathan loves being outside (even though, like most babies, you can tell by his tight toes he doesn't like to actually touch the grass). He has been a huge help as we have started to get our yard in order. Here are some of the things he does to help out:


  • Pick the flower pedals.

  • Toss the dirt around with his shovel.

  • Eat his gardening tools.

  • Eat the rocks he finds.

  • Eat the dirt clods he finds.

  • Eat the bark he finds.

  • Eat the nut shells he finds all round.

  • Eat the handful of dirt he picks up.

I think we all get the picture. Oh well, what doesn't kill him will only make him stronger.


Now for a picture of our garden... we are kind of proud! Check back for updates on how our Adams Garden of Eatin is growing.

4 comments:

Tysen and Stacie Barker said...

He is getting so big!!

Nicomi said...

i love the dirt clod in his mouth and then the one of him crying because you mean people took it out of his mouth!!! By the By I LOVE YOUR TULIPS!

PaA-Lito said...

I am so impressed with farmer Jonathan.

anoyce said...

I love those pictures of Jonathan!! I like his face where he realizes dirt clods are not on the top list of yummy foods, and I love his little gardening gloves! Adorable.