Monday, April 7, 2008
The Space-Time Continuum Conundrum
So the other day I got home from work and Kim was there already on the couch looking at a few things on the computer when I sat down next to her and she related to me a certain story that had just occurred just this afternoon in which she was trying to eat an M&M, but it fell and disappeared into some cavernous blackhole abyss and she was unable to find it anywhere under the table or couch, so she gave up and continued working on her project, then went to the bathroom and came back to the couch and continued working on her project when I walked into the apartment and sat down next to her and she told me the story of the Phantom M&M after which she moved or shifted on the couch and the light yellow Easter M&M appeared on her tummy out of nowhere. We laughed hysterically.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment