Wednesday, April 30, 2008

They're Back!!!

It's about time someone took the time to update this page. I swear I check it everyday hoping to read something new and I all get is disappointment. How long do these two clowns think a "Honeymoon" can last. They've got a lot to learn in this life!


Okay, I'm sorry it's been so long I know those of you who missed the wedding are wanting to see pictures already. I will do what I can but first let me explain. We took 24 cups of Nicomi Morris, 3 Tbsp of my Mom and about 1 1/2 tsp of Michael and Kim to make the perfect wedding. Everything went off without a hitch, the whole day was perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. Nicomi came into town Tues night and before we could sleep we had to start our list (and giggle a lot). Wed morning we got out of bed, went to workout and started our day full of errands. It was jammed packed full of things to do which included picking up the last of the flowers... which were beautiful.

Thurs we had even more to do while Nicomi started on the flower arrangements and we started getting ready for the family dinner that night. When we got home it was time to tape the flowers (a huge thanks to all my friends that came to help out).


Then Fri finally came along when Michael and I walked down to the temple together. The hard work paid off because everything went perfectly... not exactly as planned but perfect all the same. I hope everyone that made it had a wonderful time and know that we missed all of you who couldn't be there. Thank you all again for your love and support.

6 comments:

anoyce said...

Oh man! You're alive! You're blog that is! I was worried you weren't lying when you said you were going to quit adding things after the wedding! Crazy!

Hilary said...

I'm glad everything went so well, glad you had a great time and glad you're back. Oh...and I'm glad we're friends!!

Nikki said...

Welcome back! How was the snowboarding?

Eric

Nikki said...

Nik just rolled her eyes, she's glad your back to.

Jenna said...

It was such a beautiful wedding. We are glad you guys are back.

Mel said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a fabulous day!