We had the opportunity to watch my other sister's girls last night while their parents went to the temple. It started out great took a dip in the middle and pulled up at the end after reinforcements were called in... thanks mom! They are great girls but I have a sneaking suspicion they are going to turn out to be potheads. I can't quite put my finger on what makes me feel that way but I sure hope I am wrong! I don't think we have anything to worry about with their younger sister.
2 comments:
Kimmie, lets get together for dinner or something. We need to catch up.
Hi Kim!! I don't know if you remember me I'm Dannielle, John & Vernetta Allen's granddaughter, Sue's daughter. I happened to find all you family's blogs through a friend of mine in our ward. I'm so excited to see pictures of everyone. Please tell your mom and Marne hello. Couldn't get into their blog cuz their private. If you get a chance feel free to check out our families blog at jordananddanniellespackman@blogspot.com
Post a Comment