Last weekend we finally took the long awaited trip down to Las Vegas. We were planning on going down during the summer but life got in the way. We plotted the date back in October and didn't let anything get in our way this time. We headed out on Thursday night after a much too stressful day at work (I attribute my packing one day short for clothing to the work factor). It was a great weekend of playing, relaxing and just spending a lot of time with good friends. On Friday we hit the mall to check out H&M, one of my favorite stores... being that I needed to also pick up an extra outfit. (I found a $3 shirt and was all set.) That night we headed out to the strip. On Saturday we watched the new James Bond movie, Quantum of Solace. Good flick. That night Chris had a concert (
adognameddutch.com) so we headed off to that.

The concert was great, visiting with good friends was great, the whole weekend was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment