Friday, May 29, 2009

Moving On!


I'm glad I didn't post all of the pictures of this latest house so you wouldn't have to morn it's loss with us. We will be continuing our search for the perfect house... or perfect enough house. It's better because this time it was our decision to walk and it wasn't ripped away from us. It had too many instant costs attached so we had to back out. I'm sure it will get good owners but we just don't have that kind of money right now. We will keep you posted on new finds... but maybe later in the process and just with enough time to help us move in. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Sorry to hear that. I hope you guys are able to find something that is even better.

Globe Trecker said...

Things will work out--buying a home is a big decision!