Speaking of a good stretch, I am sick of the stretch at my waistline. To help combat this problem I have a new workout program for myself. I will be taking Michael's bike to school during the summer. To be more specific, I will be riding Trax to school with Michael's bike and then riding the bike over to his office from the University to pick up our car and drive home from there. Okay, so it's downhill the whole way but I am not going to ride a bike up Main Street... baby steps.
Yesterday for dinner we made cheese stuffed chicken and roasted potatoes. We didn't really have a recipe but I thought it turned out pretty good. The fun part was when we pulled fresh Dill and Cilantro from our very own garden... I do love fresh herbs. Can't wait for fresh tomatoes and peas.
No comments:
Post a Comment