Friday, January 1, 2010

True Vegas New Year!

I might not have done all of the drinking last night, but the first thing I did this morning was run to the bathroom to throw up. I wanted to feel the true spirit of a Vegas New Year. As I finished I looked up at Michael and said, "Happy New Year!" We both had a good laugh. It looks like the sickness will continue on through my third trimester.

After some mighty tongue lashings I have decided to finally post a picture of the baby bump. I feel huge so this might be the last picture I post, so enjoy!

Our true New Years Eve was spent with our friends, Chris and Alison, at their house for a pizza party and Wii tournament. It was a packed house and a lot of fun. Michael's sister Amy and husband Kenneth came with us. We will never have to worry about Michael and Kenneth starting a band. They were only able to finish one Guitar Hero song together. Alison and I on the other hand are trying to book some gigs -- we rocked! One of the highlights of the night was when Chris's brother got up to play a shooting game; we had to take a picture. Keep in mind he is leaving on his mission in February and will be serving in Japan.

We headed home at about 10 pm and brought in the New Year falling asleep but trying to stay awake to watch the Vegas fireworks on The Strip, but on the TV. Then by 12:15 we were headed off to bed. It was a great way to spend New Years Eve. Happy New Year everyone!

6 comments:

Suzy said...

Kim what the heck happened that waste line is getting out of hand you get married and let yourself go hahaha. Congrats on the soon to be baby and thanks for the card you look happy and amazing!

Lindsay said...

It was great to finally meet you, Kim! Also? You might feel huge (pregnancy has a way of doing that...), but honestly (and feel free to kick me for saying this) you don't look huge, either in that photo or in real life. In reality, you look pretty great. So, go you!

PaA-Lito said...

That was some pretty good engineering - - really nice bump!

Lorinda said...

you look fabulous!! that is how big i was at 3 weeks!!! I'm sorry about the nausea. That is no fun, but it is all worth it. when are you due? this is so fun!

Globe Trecker said...

You look great, Kim! Dang that nausea, it'll be over soon enough:) Happy New Year to you and Michael from us.

Carrie said...

You look good! Sorry about the sickness carrying over! After I was sick past the 12 week mark (whenever they say it gets better) I prayed and prayed it would go away. Finally at the end of my second trimester it did all to give way to Gestational Diabetes. Oh what we go through to get those little angels here! Glad you all had a good new year.