It's that time of year again, time to send out our Christmas cards. This year is our 2nd annual Adams Christmas card but the 9th or 10th year I have been sending out my crazy Christmas cards. (can anyone even remember all of them?)
- The Christmas Fort from upstate New York (We almost burnt down our apartment for that one. (Some of you might have just received the one in front of the Christmas Tree.))
- Getting Arrested
- The Car Crash
- The Hunting Accident
- Working at The FC
- 2007 Homeless
- 2008 Sledding Accident
- 2009 Las Vegas Christmas
I think I'm missing one. Anyway, this years card is almost ready but I need addresses. If you would like our Christmas card please be sure to send Michael or myself an email with your address. Hope to hear from you!
3 comments:
Can't wait for it!
Oh, we are definitely looking forward to it!
PaA is at the same old address in Woodland.
Post a Comment