
This experience happened last night as we were saying our family prayer before bedtime. I was in the middle of saying the most inspiring prayer I have ever offered when Michael started to giggle. Of course when the giggles get going I have to find out what is happening. I opened my eyes a bit to find Jonathan with both of his fingers in Michael's ears. Apparently he wasn't as inspired by my prayer as he should have been but decided he would sacrifice his own ears to save dad's. The prayer abruptly ended as Michael and I had a good giggle. He had practiced plugging his own ears that morning at breakfast but this was his first attempt at helping someone else out. What funny things this little boy does.
3 comments:
So cute and funny! Just be careful, next time he'll be sticking his fingers up Michael's nose!
He does stick his fingers up my nose, and then pinches and pulls hard. It's not fun.
Love it!
Post a Comment