On another note, I did find my make-up artist to help out on my wedding day (sorry Nicomi, she is just so good).
Saturday, February 23, 2008
No Dress
I thought the dress drama had ended but it looks like it had only just begun. I went in for my all final dress fitting on Thursday afternoon. I was supposed to finally bring it home with me, alterations completed. When I went in to pick it up nothing had been done... nothing! The lady at the store said she didn't realize I was picking it up, even though the tag said it was my final fitting with the date. Oh well, I guess it's just one less thing to clutter Michael's apartment (pictures to come). New final dress fitting will be Mar 4th.
On another note, I did find my make-up artist to help out on my wedding day (sorry Nicomi, she is just so good).
On another note, I did find my make-up artist to help out on my wedding day (sorry Nicomi, she is just so good).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment