Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Warning-New Bloggers

We have been advised to keep a countdown to the wedding and an updated calendar of dates on this site. I don't know how to do any of that. I really wish I was better at this blogging business. I will have to consult all of you bloggers for help.

In the meantime here are the dates I have so far...

Feb 12, 2008 @ 7:30- Friend Shower at the CAK clubhouse. (Tonight)
Feb 20, 2008 @ 3:30-Final dress fitting.
Feb 22, 2008 @ 3:30-Pick up Michael's ring.
Mar 1, 2008 @ 1:00-Family Shower, location TBD.
Mar 14, 2008-Jose & Lee's Wedding.
Apr 1, 2008-Char's shower with childhood ward.
Apr 7-10, 2008-Kim leaves for the MI Greatness Summit.
Apr 14-17, 2008-Pure mayhem in our lives!!!
Apr 18, 2008 @ 1:00-The Wedding.
Apr 18, 2008 @ 6:00-The reception.
Apr 18, 2008 @ 9:00-The end to the chaos!

Date, time and location TBD-I guess we can't forget the Sac town reception.

2 comments:

anoyce said...

Yikes! Oh my goodness, you're lives are chaotic! Oh how I love it! I'll see you tonight!

gina bina said...

www.widgetbox.com