For those of you in the Lehi area on March 1st we will be holding the family shower at 1pm. This will an event full of food, family and fun. We will also be tieing a quilt for Michael and me (the quilt we actually made together). Hope to see you all there. Let us know if you need address information.
2 comments:
Hey you guys - CONGRATULATIONS! Last night, as Blake was checking his email, he learned from Doug the joyous news that he's engaged. And then, during a perusal of a note from his brother, Eric, he learned the happy news that YOU were engaged. Two engagements in one night! (Wonderfully exhausting, I'll tell you what.) Anyway, we're absolutely thrilled for you - all of you - and only wish we could be there. But if you decide to honeymoon in NYC, just know we're here to crash the party. :)
-Lindsay (and Blake, too...I suppose....even though he doesn't even know I'm commenting on your blog...which he probably doesn't yet knows exists....hmmmm)
PS: I'm totally linking you on my blog, just sos you know.
PPS: How about a post with your stories...how you met, how you proposed, etc, etc.?
Post a Comment