Ummm...so I came across the NYRM website and no Prettyman was listed. Then I thought i'd blog search your name (are you creeped out yet?) and tada! It's me, sister Emily Taylor, your favorite! Congrats on being married. You look lovely in your wedding pictures. Don't be mad, I just wanted to say hello to an old friend.-Emily
5 comments:
Those are fantastic! Were they taken at the salt flats?
Ummm...so I came across the NYRM website and no Prettyman was listed. Then I thought i'd blog search your name (are you creeped out yet?) and tada! It's me, sister Emily Taylor, your favorite! Congrats on being married. You look lovely in your wedding pictures. Don't be mad, I just wanted to say hello to an old friend.-Emily
What beautiful pictures! You both look great.Sorry we missed you guys on Saturday!
So gorgeous! Congrats again!
Lindsay - These were taken at the salt flats at sunset.
Post a Comment