
I'm sure you all know how much I love my nieces and nephews by now... but here is another post to confirm my devotion. My cute niece has been up at MSU Northern playing some basketball. We were able to go and watch her play against Westminster a couple of weeks ago and she did awesome! She has been winning all sorts of awards and really playing her heart out... as well as getting her teaching degree. Way to go Stacie (#40)!
(Boston loves his basketball as you can see. I would have put video of Stacie playing but all you can hear is my family screaming at the referees.)

The next basketball star is my nephew Alec (#2). I think his favorite thing to do is set screens... and he is good! (As seen in the photo above.) By the end of the basketball game the other boys try to avoid him at all costs. You gotta love it baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment