
Congratulations to those who guessed, the pregnancy was our April Fools joke this year. It all started yesterday evening with a visit to Michael's sisters house. I had to use the restroom and happened to see a pregnancy test on her shelf (not to worry, she is pregnant and she has already told everyone). That started my wheels turning and I decided I needed to play a joke on Michael. I called him at work this morning and informed him I had purchased a pregnancy test yesterday and we still needed to confirm it with the doctor but it looks like I might be pregnant. He said he needed to go out into the hall. I don't think he knew what to say at that point. Not to be too cruel I let him know it was an April Fools joke. He was grateful and then we decided to play the same prank on all the rest of you. Thanks for all of the phone calls and comments. This has been the best April Fools day ever for me!
4 comments:
Haha! Good one!
Nice one! Hehe! :)
That was too good. I loved it!
So, I love that if that had been real that you would already be 1/2 way through! If it were real you'd think SOMEONE would have noticed by now! P.S. I think you should keep this up when my mom comes over tonight! That would be hilarious!
Post a Comment