Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lil' Michael or Lil' Kim?

So our one year anniversary is coming up within a couple of weeks. One whole year...soon! This past year has been one fun-filled ride, and soon our roadtrip through life will have a new passenger. That's right, the back middle seat in the car will have a new seat strapped down with a little one strapped in. From what the doctors have said, the due date for our new traveling buddy will be August 29th, which Kim tells me is her brother Kyler's birthday. So what do you think that we will have? A Lil' Michael or a Lil' Kim?

7 comments:

gina bina said...

I'm totally not buying it.

Jose n' Analee said...

Me neither. You would totally be showing at 4 months. Keep dreamin.

Mel said...

Congrats Kimmie! :)

Jose n' Analee said...

Wait. Maybe the joke is that it's not a joke... I don't know what to think.

Becca said...

Wait...what?! Are you serious? What about not posing in the pics with Amy just to let everyone know that you weren't. I think it's funny that few people believe you. Congratulations! (I think) :0)

Marnie said...

How convenient that the post is on April Fools. hmmmmmmmm Well, if its true, that's awesome!

Nicomi said...

yep i'm not believin' it. i think kimmie was really trying to set me up with the whole virtigo thing.