Do your socks have snowflakes on them?
Yep! I was wearing my boots so the snowflakes were hidden. I need some snow in my life this winter.
Awesome. You carry it so well. I'm envious in a "some day in the future I hope I look this good when pregnant" kind of way:)
Kim you look great! I wish I looked this good with even my first. I ballooned out like crazy. The doctors thought I was having twins!
Nice!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Do your socks have snowflakes on them?
Yep! I was wearing my boots so the snowflakes were hidden. I need some snow in my life this winter.
Awesome. You carry it so well. I'm envious in a "some day in the future I hope I look this good when pregnant" kind of way:)
Kim you look great! I wish I looked this good with even my first. I ballooned out like crazy. The doctors thought I was having twins!
Nice!
Post a Comment