Really...what can you do? This is what I did the first time that I was able to play with 400 blocks. Although I have played with blocks with many of our neices and nephews, we dedicate this tower to Chloe. I played blocks with Chloe one day for a number of hours and she was so amazed at them. She would built towers and be able to pull out two or three columns and still have it stand. She is going to be a structural engineer some day.



We have video of the tower falling, but it was much too large to post. I pulled out the center column starting with the bottom center column, and then also removed the second, third, and fourth. But on the fifth column, the tower crumbled. Just imagine how great it must be to see something like this falling.
3 comments:
Now THAT is impressive!
We have a block set just like that one (we only have the plain wooden ones). I can't even begin to tell you how much mileage they've gotten -- and the second boy hasn't even touched them yet!
Blocks are great! What ever happened to your old leggo set?
Post a Comment