I am still alive! Last night as Michael and I watched the evening news there was a story about how Kim Adams was found dead in an apartment... creepy! We weren't sure if we had heard right so we looked it up online, sure enough it was Kim Adams. I didn't want anyone to worry. (Even though that
Kim Adams was 58 years old (possibly a man) and passed away due to the toxic fumes created while making drugs. Hopefully you would have figured it wasn't me.)
The
Roseville Galleria Mall in Sacramento was set a blaze last week. All I have to say is, WHY! Why would anyone ever start a mall on fire that contains a blessed H&M inside? The H&M was part of the fire and is closed until further notice. With an H&M inside, that mall should have been taken off the list of possible targets. We are headed down that way for the holidays and all I can say is that mall had better be up and running by then.
2 comments:
I'm glad to hear you're alive and well! :) My brother in law, Greg Nelson, has been found dead twice as far as I know. Hehe!
Awe, that's sad about H&M (and happy that you're not deceased ... and a 58 yr old man at that).
Post a Comment