I had the opportunity to head down to San Diego to help prepare and then take part in one of these amazing friends wedding a week ago. My dear friend Nicomi was married to her love Manny on Oct 15th. She has played the role of wedding planner at so many weddings, including my own, that it was no surprise her wedding was breathtaking. I flew down a week early to help in any way possible... even though she was mostly done. My job became the countdown clock and staying out of Nicomi's way. It was so much fun to be down there with her as everything came together (I especially loved talking and laughing with her as we would fall asleep at night).The day of the wedding was so much fun. The photographer came to the apartment to document all of the fun of the preparation. Then the bridal party arrived at Balboa Park in style as we were picked up by a limo. As I said, the wedding was breathtaking. Then it was off to party at the reception. It was such a beautiful day and I am so happy Nicomi has found such an amazing partner to spend forever with. Thanks to Nicomi for letting me come take part of not only your wedding but your life... you are not only my roommate but you are my cherished friend.
3 comments:
What a pretty wedding! I showed John these pictures and he was so happy for Nicomi.
And btw, you look so pretty in those pictures! Love your makeup.
Congrats Nicomi!! Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. You look fantastic Kim. You are one "Hot Mama"
That was a beautiful place. Where is it?
Wonderful pictures and I'm sure it was a wonderful wedding.
Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment