Happy Six Month Birthday Kid!
Jonathan,
I've only known you for such a short time and already you have my heart. I watch you grow and hope I am preparing you to make good decisions in your life. The world is changing and choices can seem confusing. The world is screaming that nothing is really as bad as it seems but they are wrong. As we study our scriptures each morning I hope you can feel the spirit we invite in before we start reading. That spirit will help you know which choice your Heavenly Father would have you make. Your Heavenly Father knows you better than anyone else and wants you to be happy. Seek him out in your life and he will help you become your best. He loves you so much and wants you to return to him someday. As we finished the Book of Mormon when you were born these scriptures stood out to me. I guess it says better what I am trying to say:
Moroni 9:25-26
25 My son, [Jonathan] be faithful in Christ; and may not the things which I have written grieve thee, to weigh thee down unto death; but may Christ lift thee up, and may his sufferings and death, and the showing his body unto our fathers, and his mercy and long-suffering, and the hope of his glory and of eternal life, rest in your mind forever.
26 And may the grace of God the Father, whose throne is high in the heavens, and our Lord Jesus Christ, who sitteth on the right hand of his power, until all things shall become subject unto him, be, and abide with you forever. Amen.
26 And may the grace of God the Father, whose throne is high in the heavens, and our Lord Jesus Christ, who sitteth on the right hand of his power, until all things shall become subject unto him, be, and abide with you forever. Amen.
We love you Jonathan, thank you for bringing such joy and light into our lives.
Love, Mom & Dad
How I spent my Six Month Birthday...
Dad & I took a nap to rest up for dinner.
Dad & Mom took me out to a nice restaurant.
All I got to eat was a few licks of dessert, are you people sure this restaurant was for me?
Don't be fooled by my size.
I'm just a small fry inside.
3 comments:
Happy 6-month birthday, Johathan! It's is unbelievable how fast you have grown. Keep smiling and keep absorbing all the knowledge, wisdom and love around you.
Grandpa Adams
6 months, wow! I love reading your posts, you are so in love with these guys it is really sweet!
I love how you beautifully described how much he adores you and how much you love him. Motherhood really is a special calling! I'm glad you're enjoying it.
Post a Comment