Behold, the power of the swimsuit! (Sorry I don't have any pictures of the actual swimsuit but you can picture it under my brothers hospital gown.)
After the skits were over the kids all played hide and go seek. Nephew Alec asked if we would help hide nephew Boston somewhere no one would find him. I think we did a pretty good job (see picture below). I think it helped that there was a table of candy right in front of him to distract the seekers... as well as the hider. We kept handing him candy and he was quite content. I am pretty sure he was hiding for about 30 min.
This was later on, after Boston got tired. His dad just held him and gently whispered, "faker, faker, bellyacher" into his ear. It was really very amusing.
We built gingerbread houses as the last event of the night. It was a lot of fun to see how creative everyone was. Michael and I tried but our frosting was too runny so everything would slowly fall to the base of the house. We finally conceded, stopped using the good candy and just made a mess. The whole day was packed with fun! Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to put it all together.
No comments:
Post a Comment