Monday, December 6, 2010

Nov 5, Nov 6 & Nov 7


A weekend with my nephew Alec. It was the weekend of the annual pumpkin blow and we had wanted to have Alec come and stay to play games for awhile, so we combined the two. I think Alec had been at our house a total of 10 min before he asked if we could play a game. Being the horrible aunt that I am I made him wait until his mom and sisters left before we pulled out the games. From that point on it was almost non-stop gaming all weekend long. I don't think he was too excited about the pumpkin blow because the drive took time away from game play. Once we arrived in Idaho he met Analee's nephew and didn't want to leave. (Farm life always seems like it would be so much more fun than city life... until it's time to work at 4 am.) Alec decided to stay until Sunday and since it was the end of daylight saving we even had an extra hour to play. It was a great weekend and we can't wait to have Alec come stay again.


Before
After

Alec with his new friends.

My golden haired nieces, hidden in the leaves.

No comments: