I was able to help put together a shower for friend Heidi and her expected baby James. It is always so fun to get together with friends and visit for any reason but to celebrate a soon to be new addition is really a great reason. In our group of friends we are not ones for traditional baby showers and the games that are played, so it was pretty low key. Food, fun, and conversation. (This seems to be a common theme in my life.) I always love spending time with my friends... even if they are short. (See picture below.)
I promise these two are cousins.
Last but not least, it was also my birthday. We spent most of the day running around trying to get ready for the party that we missed. Luckily I have a great husband and mom. My mom came over to watch Jonathan so Michael could take me out the night before knowing my actual birthday would be pretty hectic. Michael also continued the tradition of hiding candy around the house for me to find the morning of my birthday. It was not a normal birthday but I figure I have plenty more to come so why waste time worrying about one strange birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment