Happy 3 Month Anniversary Today!
She said - A week and a half ago Michael asked me on a date for tonight, to celebrate our three month aniversary. We had been saying we needed to go "out" on more dates and not forget to make the time now we are married. He said it would be a "real" date and he would even take me to a "real" movie. Of course I said yes and left him in charge of the plans. I later found out that The Dark Knight opened tonight. Yeah, "real" smooth Michael. Even the guys at work saw through that invitation. I was a little nervous because I don't handle scary very well. It was a good movie, two thumbs up, leave the small children home. (Like a reviewer said, "If you're not old enough to drive yourself to this movie you probably should not be watching this one.") I just hope that he is ready to sit through another "real" movie when we make time to see Mamma Mia next week.
He said - So the real story is that month one of our marriage came and went, and month two passed by without really anything happening. So I thought that we should do something for three months--one quarter of one whole year. And even better, the 18th landed on a Friday so it was a good opportunity to have the whole evening to ourselves. Later on I realized that "The Dark Knight" opened up that same day. Well, we both wanted to see it, and we both liked "Batman Begins," so why not go out to see the movie--and on opening weekend to such a summer blockbuster! This isn't even a dollar-theater movie...this was a real movie theater. Well, when I asked Kim if she would like to do that, she just thought it was the lamest thing in the world. I'm really not good at these things, so I thought I was doing something somewhat good. Don't I get any credit at all? (And just like Kim said, it is a dark movie. If you've got kids, find a babysitter. Don't be like the family that was sitting right in front of us with the three small kids under the age of 6.)
You said - So now that you have both sides of the story, who do you believe? Let us know.
6 comments:
I believe you both. :)
Happy 3 months! Looks you're both taking to married life quite nicely. :)
Happy 3 month anniversary...I believe you both! Excited to see you guys this weekend...
Bickering like an old married couple. Awww... that's so tender. (Oh, and I'm gonna have to go with Michael on this one.) Congrats on 3 months.
Too funny...I am Switzerland! Thanks so much for taking the kids this last weekend, they had a blast and can't stop talking about all the fun you all had. You guys are great!
...Responding from your post on my blog :). Well, we always go down the part of the trail there since it is so close to our house...I thought it would be okay, but obviously it wasn't. And, yeah...I don't know why we haven't used you for your pool! We've been meaning to! We will have to...we'll set a date!
Post a Comment