What a great time we had at another Callister reunion. It's amazing the strength that comes from knowing you come from such a wonderful heritage. It will be hard to wait two whole years for the next one. There are a ton of pictures so family members can steal them from Picasa, you probably won't want to go through all of them.
4 comments:
Kim, thank you thank you! These pictures are priceless. I'm really grateful you took these. I have some I'll send you, particulary some cute ones of you with your neices and nephews. :)
Great pictures! thank you for recording the reunion for all of us to enjoy.
Love,
Nona Haddock
I love you pictures. Thank you for taking them, and for sharing them. What a great family we have, don't we?
Anne Lott
Great photos Kim. Thanks for posting them on Picasa where we could grab some of them. It was great to see you and meet Michael.
Lee
Post a Comment