Just hanging around
Monday, August 31, 2009
What we did on our weekend vacation...
Trying to keep the weekend low key we decided not to make too many plans. Friday night Amy and Kenneth (Michael's sister and brother-in-law) came over and made fruit smoothies and we watched one of my all time favorite movies What's Up Doc. So on our agenda for Saturday we wanted to wake up eat breakfast and head over to my mom's house to help sand one of her bedroom floors for refinishing. Then once we were done with that we wanted to meet up with Amy and Kenneth to do a bit of rock climbing in Big Cottonwood canyon. Originally we had invited my nephew Alec to come but apparently he was having too much fun swimming with his cousins at his Grandparents house. We'll have to try again another time. Since we had a spot open Analee came up instead (although she only observed not really feeling like a climb). I made it up once almost all the way to the top but then I was done. Michael was able to go twice on one climb and half way up another. Of course Amy and Kenneth ran up who even knows how many times. After a good climb we met up with Jose and ate at The Olive Garden (it's never ending pasta time). Lee and Jose came over for some games which I completely slept through. Oh, did I say low key weekend, I meant out of control. Luckily yesterday was spent relaxing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment