
It might not have been my first choice for a transfer but it's also not my last choice. Michael is being transferred to Las Vegas Nevada for 6 to 9 months. Not wanting to miss out on all of the fun, I will be accompanying him. We will miss everyone here at home but it will be fun to see our Vegas friends more... plus, it's time to win over little Mark's love. I don't think I will cry too hard having to miss a winter, or at least having to drive in it. It will be nice to be so close and this time we expect a lot of visitors (unlike our trip to Seattle). So as of September 12th we will be moving out and setting up shop in Vegas... Viva Las Vegas!!!
6 comments:
You are going with him now? That will be SO nice! Are you just deferring UofU for a semester? I'm glad you won't have to be apart for 9 months...that would suck. Dang...who are we going to hang out with now??
That actually sounds like a fun change for a little while. Apparently, there is much more to Vegas than the strip, so it'll be interesting to see what you guys discover.
What a suprise! That will be a fun adventure for you two. Good luck with it!
Vegas plane tickets are some of the cheapest from Sacramento. Perhaps I'll plan a visit for a weekend. But be prepared to give me the tour.
I'm glad you won't be too far away. Maybe I should plan a trip to come visit?
Geez, good thing I checked your blog or you guys might have left for Vegas without me knowing! Please tell me I get to see the new house before you go...which, by the way, what will you be doing with the casita while you're gone?
Post a Comment