Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Fun Week
Last week our friends Chris and Alison came to town from Las Vegas for Alison's sister's wedding. It was fun to hang out with them and their son Mark. They brought Mark's blocks so Michael would have something to play with. As I would sit with Mark and try to build towers Mark would knock them down as they were going up. Michael would build towers and Mark loved them so much he wouldn't even touch them. When he did decide to take them down he would do it one piece at a time. Michael has a special magic with children that I have never seen before. It is always fun to see Chris, Alison and Mark and we can't wait to see them more often with the Vegas move.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was nice of you to include me in your blog too. Remember, I was out there too!!!
Does anyone know who this Tytus guy is? I don't remember a Tytus last weekend.
A bunch of blockheads. Block towers - - engineers do it right!
Post a Comment