Monday, November 9, 2009
Drum Roll Please...
The wait is finally over, time to announce what we are having. We were hoping for a boy first because girls are so dramatic (learned from personal experience). We were hoping that an older brother would help to keep the hormones under control a bit. We didn't like calling the Kid an it so we always referred to the Kid as male. Because we wanted a boy first we were sure that the Kid was a girl. We actually only had a girl name picked out. Well we are excited to announce the Kid is in fact a BOY!!! We are glad the Kid turned out to be a boy because as so many have pointed out he looks just like his dad. It's also really cute because when Michael talks the Kid starts moving around more (cute but sometimes uncomfortable). I think he is excited to play blocks with his dad. Any suggestions for boy names?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yay! How fun! We sure do like little boys at our house. :)
Congrats!
Congratulations! I knew it!
Name suggestion from the Hoffmans: Adam. It will make the name-writing learning curve really short. Trust me, he'll thank you later. Congrats!
Congratulations. For a name, I have no suggestion, but my rule is to call him by whatever name you choose.
Sherri - I have been trying to talk Michael into the name Adam. I think it's a great idea but he doesn't think it would be nice.
Post a Comment