Thursday, November 5, 2009

And the Winner Is!

We aren't saying yet but here is the Kid's cute face in 4D. The Kid is a mover and a shaker so some of the pictures were hard to see but they did get a couple of good ones. It was nice to see that the alien did in fact turn into a Kid. Everything looked normal and healthy (although the Doctor wouldn't guarantee that the Kid would make it into MIT). We were able to see some of the bones and the cute belly. The heart was also beating strong. The head is about 2 inches and the Kid weighs a little over 10 ounces. It was also very reassuring to see that there is only one kid in there... Yippee! Here is the big baby update you have all been waiting for. Check back after Sunday to find out the gender, we want to tell our families first.



I have also had several requests for a profile picture so here you go. Just keep in mind that I had significant weight loss in my first trimester.

7 comments:

tjneumann said...

Ohhhhhh!!!! So cute! How fun!

Globe Trecker said...

Exciting times! Keep us posted:)

miss_ali916 said...

Wowzerz!!! Those pics are tite!!! I'm staying strong and sticking to it being a boy!

Nikki said...

Totally a baby boy Adams, the kid looks just like Michael. BTW I was talking to Alec a couple of days ago and telling him that on Sunday you will tell everyone what the baby is. I told him that if it was a boy you would probably be a little mad because, and I am totally sticking to the fact that I had NO IDEA that you wanted to use the name Alec until after we had named him!!, anyway because we stole the name you wanted to use for a boy. He firmly said that you should name the baby Alec if it was a boy because, "Alec is my name and I say it is OK to use it for the baby, because it is my name and I can say what gets done with it. So if Kimmie has a boy, she should still name him Alec." Anyway, there you go. Little Baby Alec II is on the way! Oh and, that is NOT a baby bump, are you sure there is really one in there???

kdp said...

Cutest non-existant baby bump EVERRR! ;p

PaA-Lito said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. Still a girl.

Tytus Adams said...

I think Pa A wants to have a girl because there are too many grandson's. I think that you're having a boy and Sharon also thinks that.