This weekend was jam packed full of family and friends in Salt Lake City. We made the quick trip and had plenty to do every minute we were there. Candice Crawford and I were able to put together a little baby shower for Analee. We picked this specific weekend because it also meant we could attend the annual pumpkin explosion. We then rounded off the weekend with a family party where we announced the gender of the Kid to our families. After the party we headed back down to Vegas. It was quick but time well spent. I wish I had more pictures to share but we kept forgetting to take them. Here are the highlights of the pumpkin explosion at least.
The pumpkin gang! Danny's first experience with dynamite. Jose is indeed tossing a cow pie on Lee and me.
The pumpkin pile. You can see the first dynamite bundle right in front. There were 60 to 80 sticks used this year (not sure who's count was more accurate). Jose's pumpkin is the green and white striped one on the right. We didn't find any pieces after the explosion.
The explosion!
Michael's head after his mighty fall while trying to jump the creek.
The video of Michael's mighty fall.
2 comments:
Oh Michael. Could it be you just tried tooooooo hard? That kid in front of you had no problem and with only a two step lead-in start. What a funny clip! Sorry for the pain though. (I'm sure I would have hit the water.) PaA
ok i am not going to lie i watched that and chuckled but only after i said "oooohhh" and also hearing kimmie laughing at her own poor husband! hope you are ok michael it looks like you might have really hurt your body with the impact...
Post a Comment