Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Love Technology... but Not as Much as You

Kim: Sorry for the delay with this promised post. This has been a pretty bad week. I don't think The Kid likes to fly so we have been trying to recoup after our trip to CA for Thanksgiving. As the post title states, I do love technology and the amazing pictures we get of The Kid. It looks like the due date remains April 4th. The Kid weighs about a pound and five ounces and he is also about 11.38 inches long. Everything looks pretty healthy as far as the heart and blood flow and his brain development also looks right on track. My weight was down half a pound from my last visit, probably because I have been so sick this week. This just means I get to now gain 5 to 6 pounds a month for the remainder of the pregnancy. As of tomorrow I will be 23 weeks along, meaning four more months to go. I have to admit these ultrasound pictures make me want to hold him but I'm also looking forward to feeling better on a full time basis. We still don't have a name picked out but we are narrowing down the selection. (We would still love to hear from you for ideas.)

Michael: We are pretty sure that The Kid is related to his cousin Danny, because just like Danny, The Kid is already sucking on his fist.

The Kid seems to be quite the poser for pictures. We think that he must have seen "Napoleon Dynamite" already and he is teasing us with his Uncle Rico impersonation. Let us know what you think...

4 comments:

Catherine said...

hehe those are awesome! Way to go kid. You're famous already. ;) I'm glad to hear your pregnancy is going well, Kim. It's snowing in SLC right now, and it's soooo cold, so I hope you're enjoying vegas!

Globe Trecker said...

You guys are so funny, great pictures! :)

4 months to go--wow! I bet you're getting excited.

Lindsay said...

Ha! You guys are hilarious. Seriously, though -- hang on to those ultrasound pictures and compare them to The Kid when he's, oh, a few months old. I don't know why, since it's still the same little person, but it always surprises me how much they look alike.

PaA-Lito said...

I love your sense of humor. I'll just vote for grandson and let you fill in the rest.

Thanks for the Thanksgiving visit and I'm glad you have recovered.

PaA