Did I mention Nicomi cut my hair when she came to visit? LOVE IT!!!
Yeah!! The countdown begins.... Love your hair and you look great! Can't wait to hear of the arrival of "The Kid".
Kim you look great! I really, really like your hair--Nicomi always does such a great job with it.Good luck in the next few days--John and I are excited for you and Michael!
A real beauty queen! You are looking great! I love it that you have been keeping yourself so busy with exciting things these last few weeks. Take care. I'll be awaiting the phone call.
You are so tiny! I'm very jealous!!! Good luck! We are looking forward to seeing some adorable pictures!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah!! The countdown begins.... Love your hair and you look great! Can't wait to hear of the arrival of "The Kid".
Kim you look great! I really, really like your hair--Nicomi always does such a great job with it.
Good luck in the next few days--John and I are excited for you and Michael!
A real beauty queen! You are looking great! I love it that you have been keeping yourself so busy with exciting things these last few weeks. Take care. I'll be awaiting the phone call.
You are so tiny! I'm very jealous!!! Good luck! We are looking forward to seeing some adorable pictures!
Post a Comment