Then Kim's friend and past roommate Nicomi came from San Diego with her fiance Manny. This was the first time we got to meet Manny and he seems like a fabulous guy. He really is a nice guy. We think that they had a good time here going around and seeing the sights. (10-14 March)
On Saturday, 13 March 2010, the scouts had a fund raiser. Part of it was a silent auction for cakes, and I made one. It is a spice cake with cream cheese frosting and on top are colored rice crispy treats cut into shapes like little building blocks which we put on top. I glued them together with some frosting, which was good because they started to fall over, but nothing fell over completely because of said glue. People liked it for the rice crispy treats. I would have liked it for the spice cake and cream cheese frosting.
Saturday night, after the fund raiser, Nicomi cut Kim's hair - and Kim was so thankful for that. Her hair was driving her nuts! It looks fantastic. Nicomi always does a fabulous job with Kim's hair.
Wednesday, 17 March, the Pachecos came down for a visit before The Kid joins our family. Also, the Noyces have come down on Friday, 19 March -- but that will be another posting for another day.
2 comments:
How much did your cake go for Michael? So...I take it you won't be using cloth diapers.
That will teach Alisha to mess around with other poeple's cameras!
Post a Comment