Although we are in Las Vegas, Jonathan has had a number of visitors already. My mom and Ron were in Salt Lake City for her brother's wedding and decided to take a detour on the way back to Sacramento - by passing through Las Vegas to see the new grandson. They stopped by late Sunday night and then left on Monday to continue home.
Tuesday Jenna came with her mom and brother, and the Three Boys Jackson, Tyson, and Boston while they were on their way to California for a vacation trip.
Later that day Kim's mom showed up by airplane. She will be here for about a week to help out.
Of course, our friends here in Las Vegas have visited. Alison with little Mark came to the hospital the Friday that we were there. Mark didn't seem too interested in the baby, so he and I played with cars on the floor and then took a walk around the hospital floor.
4 comments:
How cute!! He is so adorable. I can't wait to see him. I didn't know mom and Ron were planning on going down there! I'm glad they did though. I bet she was so excited to see him. Alright, well, get some sleep and I'll talk to you both soon!!
He's so cute! How great that you've had so many fun visitors. I would love to come see you and that darling boy next time I'm in your area. :)
What an adorable baby. Seriously! He is perfect. I'm loving these pictures.
Those are such great pictures. Jonathan looks great! Can't wait till I get my chance to see all of you. Soon, I hope.
Post a Comment