Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Cookie Gap




Now that we are eating healthier and not just junk every night, Michael is making up the gap to unhealthy living with his wonderful chocolate chip cookies. A friend of mine gave me a scale to weigh myself for a shower present and cookie sheets as a wedding present. She doesn't know how perfect those gifts are together. I can look at it in one of two ways. I have the scale to stop myself from eating more cookies or (and this one is more realistic) I can see how much weight I have gained from eating all of the cookies.

3 comments:

Lirpa said...

Once again you are making me hungry! I need to make cookies now. :)

Mel said...

Yummy! Save me some! Let's get together Kimmie. We can do dinner or something, catch up.

anoyce said...

HEY! post something new already!