Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Dirty!
I headed out to my car this morning on my way to work. As I was walking I noticed something was different but I couldn't put my finger on what. I unlocked my car door and noticed that it was already unlocked. As I got in the car the door light was pretty dim. I looked over and saw that my passenger seat was cluttered with the contents of my glove box. My lame-o portable CD player was missing. I checked the trunk and my sisters bike rack (Don't worry Marne, we will replace it) and my bike helmet were gone. Luckily, I don't keep much in my car but it is still really violating when something like this happens. I hadn't had to drive my car since last Thursday so who knows when this happened. We are very lucky that my car was still sitting in it's parking spot. When I called the police department they said Honda Civics are the #1 stolen car in the USA. Like I said, not much was taken, my car battery is dead but I still have a car and I am grateful for that. (For some reason they didn't touch my Mo Tab CD collection either.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm so sorry. I hate when that happens. It's weird how it takes a minute for the reality to really set in. When whoever broke in to my car they stole my Veggie Tales cd collections. That was the most disappointing part. :)
That is so sad! I hate that sinking feeling when you realize that you have been robbed. We had thieves come through one week and they stole my keys and then came back a couple of weeks later and stole our jeep and everything valuable in it. They did drugs in it and joy rode all over the place and then left it totally messed up in the Fashion Place Mall parking lot. The police found it 3 days later. I wish they wouldn't have found it because it was so messed up we just took a loss on it. That sucks that your car is the #1 most stolen car! Sorry that happened to you. :(
Bummer dude. Well, at least you know it wasn't me 'cause I would have FO SHO taken the mo tab!
Dude...that stinks! Thank goodness there wasn't tons of stuff in the car at least...lame!
P.S. As my 6th grade teacher, Mrs. Smothers used to say, "Mean people suck!"
Oh Kimmie! That's just sucky!! Evil, mean, loser, people that break into cars. I'm glad nothing like way important was taken, but I would definitely feel violated. Ugh!
I am so sorry, but grateful that they didn't get anything that would be a lot harder to replace. Good thing your purse wasn't in there.
Post a Comment