Tuesday, October 6, 2009

In Las Vegas

Just in case you haven't heard yet, we have finally made it to Las Vegas. Actually, I showed up on September 20th, I picked up Kim and arrived on the 27th of September. We have an apartment that kind of stinks of smoke, got some furniture, and we will see what goes from here. So just to let you know again, we are in Las Vegas.

3 comments:

PaA-Lito said...

If you plan to stay for more than a week, spend the money and change all the air filters preferably with a "good" filter.

I'm glad you made it!

Mel said...

I'm glad you made it to Vegas. I hope you're feeling okay Kimmie with your pregnancy. Good luck with it all! :)

Lorinda said...

Congrats on the move and the baby! You guys are going to be great parents. I hope you are feeling better. If it makes you feel any better, my first pregnancy was the worst. i couldn't keep anything down. i ate a lot of fruit popsicles, mostly to soothe my throat, i think. This time i get by with white toast and fresca until my stomach calms down in the morning and mostly i have to be careful not to let myself get hungry or i'm in trouble. good luck.