Thursday, October 29, 2009

What Have I Become?


Next week we are going in for our first ultrasound... and we are ultra excited! It is time to hear from all of you, what do you think our alien has transformed into? I am pretty sure he has finally transformed into a kid but will he be a boy or a girl? Post your thoughts and be sure to include your reasoning.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Blake always thought our boys were platypuses while they were in utero. I can't figure out why, exactly, but whatever.

We'll since I've got a 50% chance of being right, I'll guess you're having a boy.

Of course, I also have a 50% of being wrong, so in that case, I'll guess you're having a girl.

anoyce said...

I'm going to guess a boy. Danny needs a little boy to play with! (Not that he couldn't play with a girl...)

danniellespackman said...

I think it is a boy because I was really sick with Grant and wasn't sick at all with Natalie.

Jose n' Analee said...

Girl

Sherri H. Hoffman said...

Girl. Just because girls are so much cooler.

Amy said...

I think you are going to have a girl. No reason, I just am getting that vibe.

kdp said...

I'm going with boy but I reserve the right to change my mind later! Love ya!

PaA-Lito said...

Girl.