We used our Community Exploration card again today to go to the Discovery Gateway, children's museum. This was the venue I was most excited to use out of the four venues and I was disappointed.
Analee has a pass for the
Treehouse children's museum up in Ogden and I think it is a lot more fun. (I can't really complain since it was a free admission but I was really glad it was free.) We took
Analee and Elias with us again and the boys really liked the water feature and the crazy ball areas. Jonathan did alright in the water area because another little boy was
throwing fits enough for everyone. In the other ball area Jonathan had a couple of run ins with the other kids but did pretty well. (He really only had to say sorry twice and was super nice and kept giving the kids balls after he
apologized.) We had a good time and then came back home to enjoy
Popsicles and sprinklers.
The ball area
At the Treehouse Musuem Jonathan was able to be in a play. He was a bunny. I love that place, just wish it was a bit closer.
 |
| Jonathan as a bunny |
 |
| There he is, up on stage (he's the one with his ears down) |
These were some of the other things we liked up and the Treehouse museum. They also have a train station area where both Elias and Jonathan through huge fits when it was time to leave.
 |
| He loves firefighters |
 |
| The game of Chess |
No comments:
Post a Comment