Last year was my first time enjoying Red Butte garden from the eyes of a child... and it is a lot of fun! I was able to pick up a Community Exploration card which allows me to get into four of Salt Lake City's cultural centers for free with four other people during the month of June. I should have waited until we didn't have so much going on but it will be nice to get out and keep my mind off things. Red Butte garden is on the list so Analee, Elias, Jonathan, Aaron and I headed out yesterday afternoon. The garden has a children's garden that has a cool maze covered with plants, a tree hut to hide in and of course a water fountain to cool off in. (They also have a sandbox but once the boys were wet we wouldn't let them near it.) The boys played and played and we all had a great time. I think the garden has a free day sometime in Sept so we will have to go back.
 |
| The boys getting their feet wet in the fountain by the picnic tables. (We had to leave because they wouldn't stop drinking the water.) |
 |
| I'm so glad Jonathan has no fear of water. |
 |
| The boys chasing each other around the fountain. |
 |
| Loved this picture! |
No comments:
Post a Comment