Monday, July 16, 2012

Hatch Family Chocolates

Last winter my mom, Aunt Joyleen, a family friend and I discovered the joy of Hatch Family hot chocolate.  It has to be some of the best hot chocolate I have ever tasted in my life.  They use warm milk and real chocolate to make it.  If you ever happen to be cold and in the SLC Avenues area you should try it.  It's worth the money, I promise! 

Because of this hot chocolate run our family friend gave my mom a gift card to Hatch family chocolates as a thank you.  It was enough to buy one hot chocolate.  My mom didn't have a chance to use it before she went off and moved herself to China so I inherited it.  A little while back Michael, the boys and I decided to skip the hot chocolate and use the gift card for ice cream and some chocolate covered raspberries.  (In honor of my mom and her love of raspberries.)  Apparently Hatch family chocolates makes their own ice cream, and while the berry ice cream was great, the chocolate ice cream was out of this world.  (The chocolate covered raspberries were pretty good as well but nothing beat that chocolate ice cream.)  We were grateful for our sponsored family outing.  I'm sure we will have to sponsor ourselves on many more now we have something to enjoy there in every season.





No comments: