I realize I am behind again but we ran out of picture room again and I'm trying to decide what to do about it. I guess I will just have to bite the bullet and pay the five dollars to be able to add more.
Michael is off hanging out with the girls at girls camp and both boys are asleep so I will blog while I am watching the Olympics (my thoughts might be scattered from trying to do two things at once but I'll give it my best shot).
 |
| He loved running through these rings. |
Last month I had some errands to run out by my mom's house so my Sister-in-law Nikki (my brother and his family are living at my mom's house while their house is being built) invited us to go to the new splash park in Cottonwood Heights with her and some friends from the neighborhood. It is brand new and doesn't have much shade because all of the trees are new. They have a pavilion for shade but then a huge cement wall cutting off the view of the play area. I really think they should ask moms when they do park planning. (Another horrible example is Liberty park with the splash area with two sandboxes nearby... very bad.) Back from my soapbox, we had a great time and since I couldn't just let Jonathan run off I was able to get some great pictures too.
 |
Right before he was sprayed in the face with the water cannon and refused to play in the water anymore.
(Cousin Chloe is in the striped swimsuit. She was helping Jonathan while he was in the water.) |
 |
| He still had a blast on the dry playground though. |
 |
| Sure do love this kid! |
2 comments:
Very
Very cute pictures. He looks like he had a very fun time - at least until the water sprayed him in the face. Love you guys. Thank you for putting things on the blog. I really do enjoy your adventures.
Post a Comment