Several years ago (yes, I did say years) I noticed a bump forming on the back of Michael's head. I pointed it out to Michael and he said he wasn't too worried. I pointed it out to the doctor and he said he wasn't too worried. I pointed it out to several other people and they were all like me and just a bit worried. Michael had to go in to see the doctor again last year and this new doctor pointed out that the bump had grown in size from what his chart said and told Michael to get it removed. I would remind him now and again to set up the appointment and finally last week he went in to get it removed. His first appointment was on Monday but when he arrived they said it was too big and they would need more time so they rescheduled it for Thursday. Thursday he went in and like a trooper it was removed. He now has a nice hole in his head that is healing. They sent it in for testing "just in case" but are sure it's nothing to be worried about. (Michael knows the technical names of what they think it might be.) So for future reference, strange bumps on your head do need to be removed. I hate to say it Michael, but I told you so.
Just like the hole in my back. However, I didn't wait quite so long to have my "bump" removed so it wasn't quite that large. I'm glad everything is ok.
2 comments:
Yeah! It's gone! Haha! I'm glad they don't think it's anything.
Just like the hole in my back. However, I didn't wait quite so long to have my "bump" removed so it wasn't quite that large. I'm glad everything is ok.
Post a Comment