Monday, August 20, 2012

Aaron - 4 Months

So kissable!!!
We have loved having Aaron as the newest addition in our family.  I'm not sure how we end up with perfect babies but somehow we do.  He has just entered the smile/giggle phase and it melts my heart.  I love sitting with him and Jonathan and just laughing to pieces.  He loves his brother so much and is always looking around to find him and see what he is doing.  It has been so fun to see their relationship develop because I think Jonathan loves Aaron just as much.  Aaron is a great sleeper other than he thinks he needs to wake up a six every morning.  (I guess I should be grateful he has slept through the night since he was about 2 months old.)  Our day consists of eating, sleeping and lots of smiles and giggles.  I guess there is also how I try to keep him out of harms way with his two year old rambunctious brother around.  We love Aaron so much!

Stats:
Length - 26.5 in -- 94%
Weight - 15.82 lbs -- 72%
Head - 16.5 in -- 45%

Such cute brothers!
Things Aaron loves to do these days...
  • Laugh and smile at everyone and everything.
  • Jump in his jumper seat.
  • Kick and wiggle.
  • Dance!!!
  • Listen to good classical music.
  • Drool and spit bubbles.
  • Grab onto his elephant attached to his car seat.
  • To talk.
  • Watching the ceiling fans go around and around.
  • Being outside and going for short walks... it's too hot for long ones.
  • Taking baths.
Things he doesn't like as much...
  • Having his hair scrubbed.
  • Loud noises when he's tired.
  • Having things tossed at his head by his brother... can you blame him?
  • Pacifier or anything to help soothe and calm him... he works it out so I can't complain.
  • His shots... big ouch.
I am so grateful for my beautiful healthy little family!  Not sure why I'm so lucky but I'll take it.

No comments: