Too long! (And this picture was taken back on July 12th.)
 |
After Jonathan uses every blanket, pillow and toy to fill the Pack and Play
he jumps in and wants Aaron to join him.
Give him a few more months. |
We have loved having our extra roommate Aaron stay with us but a couple of weeks ago he grew too long for his bassinet. We keep going back and forth on whether we should put him in the crib with his new roommate Jonathan. Jonathan can climb into the crib but chooses not to but who knows if that would change once Aaron is in there to entice him. The thing I worry about more is what is pictured above. Jonathan loves to toss every blanket, pillow and stuffed animal into the crib. I finally set up the Pack and Play and this is what happened. I think we will have a roommate for a bit longer... it's a good thing he's such an easy roommate.
No comments:
Post a Comment