Monday, August 20, 2012

So Grateful!

Our Garden Tomatoes
I have had a chance to see so many blessings in my life lately that I figured it was time to start writing them down.  I think I will start trying to add a few to the end of my blogs every time I write a post.  Life has become a bit more difficult lately but I can see the Lord's hand helping me out so it's time I start showing my gratitude.  Here goes...

I'm grateful for...
  • Garden tomatoes.  I would hope I'm grateful since we planted 11 plants this year.  I can't always enjoy them so I'm really grateful when I can.
  • Institute for mothers with itty bittys.  I need this and I'm so glad class starts again tomorrow.
  • Immunization shots.  I'm sure my boys would not agree but it is so nice we don't have to worry about all of the diseases our parents and grandparents had to worry about.

No comments: