And watch out when the forces of cousin Chloe and cousin Tyson are combined. They may look cute and innocent but they are usually up to no good.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Trouble, with a capitol T
With a new laptop comes the opportunity to set up the new laptop. I have had to re-establish all of my settings. This is quite the process but I think I am about done. While re-setting the wallpaper on my screen I decided to put up a new picture. I picked out the one that would make me smile through the summer. Last night Michael saw the picture I had selected and said, “It looks like Chloe is getting attacked by the Seagulls.” I replied, “Don’t you know Chloe at all, clearly the Seagulls are the ones under attack.” This little girl is an expert at trouble.

And watch out when the forces of cousin Chloe and cousin Tyson are combined. They may look cute and innocent but they are usually up to no good.
And watch out when the forces of cousin Chloe and cousin Tyson are combined. They may look cute and innocent but they are usually up to no good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute post...yes those two are definitely trouble together. What one doesn't think of, the other does. For example...Ty decided to plug the sink in the bathroom and let the water run and Chloe thought it would be even better to add soap and make bubbles. What a team!
Too true! I am glad that it makes you smile though! It is a gooood thing they are so cute!
Post a Comment